Accessing C320WS recordings through a computer (off grid)

2024-02-26 01:24:03 - last edited 2024-02-26 01:30:35
Model: Tapo C320WS  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.5 buuils 230316 rel 55457n

I am setting up an off the grid system camera.  There is no internet or electricity.

Power is via solar panels and batteries. Therefore power consumption has to be limited.  A camera with an internal memory card and AI interface is ideal for this type of set up. Adding a separate recorder and hard drive which runs 24/7 consumes a lot of power.

I have a wireless router which allows me to access the camera via my cell phone on the premises using WIFI through the router.  I have full control including ability to playback recordings. However, the playback images are small on the phone.

I can access the camera on my laptop via WIFI using a software program called Ispy/Agent DVR. I have capability to “view live images” but would like capability to playback recordings from the internal memory card which I cannot.

Is there a way to playback the recordings using this or another software program?

I know I can pull the memory card and play it on the computer but am concerned with how often this can be done without damage to the card or camera.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Accessing C320WS recordings through a computer (off grid)
2024-03-05 14:11:55

@dcm0123 Hi, so you got the CS320W working with an SD card, AND AgentDVR at the same time ? How? Been trying with ONVIF and I always get a 400 status error. 

Options