Tapo Smart Cameras

Welcome to the official forum module for Tapo Smart Cameras! Tapo Cameras make it easier than ever to keep an eye on your home, no matter where you are We welcome you to create a new post if you need help understanding what your camera is capable of, what camera would best fit your home, or how automations can make you more comfortable at home.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

When downloading a video clip or photo clip to your device, it always downloads to the "Camera" folder (DCIM on android) of your phone. When using auto-uploaders such as Google Photos, there is no way
Feature RequestMicroSD cardDownload Folder
0Helpful
45Views
0Replies
The main feature missing from Tapo cameras and the Tapo app is geofencing. Geofencing allows the system to automatically set home and away modes whenever your smartphone leaves the premises or returns
Feature RequestSmart Actions and Automations
By AJK747 · Latest post 2024-06-25 15:10:02 by ThatBoucheDag
6Helpful
681Views
3Replies
Would my tapo C520WS or C210 I believe it is.. ever work or be compatible with the H200 as a bell sensor ect or say start automation like enable 24hr recording or send notifications or enable other th
Feature RequestAmazon AlexaSmart Actions and AutomationsNotifications
0Helpful
68Views
0Replies
Portable battery camera ALWAYS requires a router..! So, if you have setup one of these cameras, first thing they do is create their own WiFi connection. For the first part of the process the camera an
Feature Request
0Helpful
147Views
0Replies
I am setting up an off the grid system camera. There is no internet or electricity. Power is via solar panels and batteries. Therefore power consumption has to be limited. A camera with an internal me
ONVIF / RTSPFeature RequestMicroSD cardDevice Sharing
By dcm0123 · Latest post 2024-03-05 14:11:55 by nesster
0Helpful
185Views
1Replies
I have many C-series Tapo camera in my home and love them. I recently purchased 2 D130 wired doorbells and am trying to get them integrated into my Smart Home setup (Homebridge + HomeKit + Google Home
ONVIF / RTSPFeature Request
2Helpful
278Views
0Replies
Since the C420/H200 doesn't support Apple Homekit, I'm interested in writing a Homebridge.io plug-in for it. How can I get a copy of the api(s)?
Feature RequestONVIF / RTSP
By gebjeff · Latest post 2024-01-19 23:49:03 by Carl
0Helpful
314Views
1Replies
Cannot find anywhere in the app to setup a mulitple cameras view, what am I missing? I have 4 C325WBs and there must be a quick access to a multiple camera view somewhere, but I can't find it. Is ther
Live ViewFeature Request
By JonoVegas · Latest post 2023-11-20 22:52:01 by Riley_S
0Helpful
264Views
1Replies
I've had aTapo C110 for a few months now, and it's working great. But I just purchased a C111 (black version of the C110), and I'm finding the image to be darker and washed out. I looked through the a
Feature Request
By kzibart · Latest post 2023-10-11 20:48:41 by Riley_S
0Helpful
335Views
3Replies
Like many of the TP-Link products, the C420S2 and its hub, H200, doesn't directly support Apple HomeKit. One way to potentially support the camera is to use Homebridge and a plugin to bridge the conne
Feature RequestONVIF / RTSP
By gebjeff1 · Latest post 2023-10-11 02:24:02 by gebjeff1
2Helpful
837Views
2Replies