Regular Friday failures of Kasa devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-03-18 08:58:21
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

So, its Friday again and my link between my Alexa devices and my Kasa devices has died again. Don't ask me why, but this has become a regular Friday experience. This time my TPlink devices were even dead to the Kasa app.
I don't know what is going on, but I am very tired of it. I have reconfigured everything and only my smart bulb (LB110) is still inaccessible to Alexa (tho responding to the KASA app). I am nearing the point when I toss them in the trash...
Options
1 Reply
Re:Regular Friday failures of Kasa devices
2017-03-19 02:27:50
Mine are only having problems with Alexa/Echo. Functionality through the Kasa app is fine - at least last time I got an email from TpLink acknowledging the problem. Sad that the links they provided for future help in the email were dead. I liked the products but after buying 20 switch/plug/bulb to cover the house, I'm starting to wonder if I should have gone with another vendor.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 368

Replies: 1