Schedule will not work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Schedule will not work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Schedule will not work
Schedule will not work
2021-01-14 15:54:23
Model: HS220  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.5

I have installed numerous HS220 switches in our house. One will not let me set a schedule. I’ve done a hard reset and removed the switch and reinstalled it. I can set a schedule in the app but the switch never performs the schedule. Additionally the set schedule does not appear on the “home” screenunder the device name. It is connected to WiFi and I can control it through the app of our Alexa devices. Any help would be greatly appriceated! Does it need replaced? Thanks in advance 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Schedule will not work
2021-01-14 19:22:23

@Maineman 

Have you tried setting a schedule or routine in the Alexa app?

Options
2021-01-14 23:30:44

I did, that’s how I first realized it wasn’t working. I then started trying to set it in the Kasa app with the same results.

@Tony 

Options
2021-01-15 23:33:05

@Maineman 

Here are various steps you can still try to do, which also involves using our utility to apply the latest firmware: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/2689

If the smart device still is not responding or acts the same I would recommend follow up with support at that point as there may be something wrong with it.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 518

Replies: 3

Related Articles