Cannot link my EC71 PanTilt Camera to WIFi

2024-06-04 07:45:54
Model: EC71  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I was able to initially set up my new EC71 camera with no problem. It also updated the firmware in that process. However, I went on vacation and when I returned the camera was offline, and light was a solid red/orange. After plugging it off and on, I still couldn't get it to go online. So I decided to reset/reboot (after reading some of the tp-link help instructions). Now, after resetting, I get to the green/amber flashing stage, but my phone does not see the Kasa_Cam WiFi for me connect. I tried 7 or 8 times to reset (waiting 10 minutes after replugging the device and pressing reset button for at least 15 seconds), but my phone just doesn't pick up the Cam WiFi. I know the Cam's WiFi SSID (from my first successful connect Kasa_Cam_5E2F which matches a part of the MAC address on the device), and tried to enter it manually, but no luck. I'm stuck - I don't know what else to try. I have Google Mesh router. I don't think there is a firewall issue, since I was able to set it up the first time with no problem. Any suggestions about what I might be missing. I'm not super tech savvy, but can generally set up smart devices with no problems.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 218

Replies: 0

Related Articles