Adding Camera

Adding Camera

Adding Camera
Adding Camera
2 weeks ago
Model: Tapo C110  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I bought a twin set of Tapo C110 security camera. I downloaded the app and when I tried to get it set up, it only recognized/added one camera. I tried the "Add device" button for the second camera, but it said already connected. How do I get both to show up in the app? Or get the second camera recognized on the app? 

Options
4 Reply
Re:Adding Camera
2 weeks ago

@m_dol 

For the 2nd camera is the LED blinking Red and Green?  If not then the camera is not in setup mode and will need to be reset by pressing the reset button for 30 seconds. The Reset button in on the side of the camera right above the MicroSD slot. 

Options
2 weeks ago

@Carl Yes it is blinking, but the app dosen't want to add it. I tried to use the add button, but it says "I'm Already Connected" and I can't figure out how to add the second camera. 

Options
2 weeks ago

@Carl It also says to go to settings and check for the wifi camera... but all it shows is my home internet wifi. Nothing for a camera wifi 

Options
2 weeks ago

@m_dol 

It appears there is a discrepancy between the camera and what is showing in the app.  Please reset the camera and try to reconfigure it.  If it is still failing then we would want to consider potential replacement options. 

Options