Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2021-07-26 20:27:51
Re:Wire to LED Panel that has 2 dim wires
What do you mean 2 dim wires?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2021-07-26 20:26:21
Re:All 10 of my Kasa plugs became "unresponsive" simultaneously. I can't find a solution that works.
What type of device are you using to set it up (iPhone, Android..etc)? In the app on your phone, can you control things locally? If so, you need to make sure your password and account is linked...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2021-07-26 20:23:56
Re:Unable to link TP-Link Kasa account to Google home
What type of device are you using to set it up (iPhone, Android..etc)? In the app on your phone, can you control things locally? If so, you need to make sure your password and account is linked...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2021-07-26 20:19:16
Re:are any of the kasa smart plugs (not wall sockets) dimmable?
Smart plugs? No, not that I’m aware of, that really wouldn’t be feasible. Smart SWITCHES, yes. For lighting to be dimmable, it needs to be properly fed voltage from a dedicated switch.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2021-07-26 20:17:05
Re:New Kasa SmartPlugs both stopped working at the same time
Something has changed on your network to cause this (whether you noticed it or not). The key is to figure out what. If you’re running 3 routers, that’s going to create quite a bit of interference if...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2021-07-14 16:46:08
Re:HS210 - periodically loses WiFi & need to reboot
@VRice11 I don't know if this will help solve your issue at all, but this happens to me as well. I've narrowed it down to a couple possible things on my personal set up. It's either due to the beam...
0HELPFULS