Amigo-LV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2021-08-05 00:11:35
Re:Problem with HS210 3-way switch
@TutoneF this is likely because based on your description, it's not wired properly. While the 3-way switches can be located anywhere, they have to share a traveler wire. This creates a circuit and...
0HELPFULS
2021-07-26 22:36:33
Re:Wire to LED Panel that has 2 dim wires
BackupAddict wrote @BackupAddict Ok, so nothing other a standard setup will work? @BackupAddict I mean, if the wires aren't there to support what you're trying to do, you can't do it.
0HELPFULS
2021-07-26 22:08:19
Re:Wire to LED Panel that has 2 dim wires
@BackupAddict I think I understand what you're asking. You need triple strand wire to be able to use this. So you'll need a line (usually black), a load (usually red) along with a neutral (white) and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2021-07-26 21:19:46
Re:are any of the kasa smart plugs (not wall sockets) dimmable?
@KriegTiger yes...I understand it can be done, but there's a big difference in "transforming" essentially, the level of output with a plug vs a switch. I'm going to safely assume we're dealing with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2021-07-26 20:52:18
Re:are any of the kasa smart plugs (not wall sockets) dimmable?
It’s not that it CANT be done, it just is kind of impractical. A plug is PLUGGING into a socket, a switch is DIRECTLY wired to the house. There is a massive difference in the internals of said...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2021-07-26 20:50:06
Re:New Kasa SmartPlugs both stopped working at the same time
Animatrix wrote @Amigo- thanks for the reply. I'm actually a network engineer, so i did go through it with a fine-tooth comb. Two of the routers are in bridge mode, so they act simiar to an access...
0HELPFULS