DEcosseLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 2
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2022-11-30 06:47:52
Re:Loosing connection in Kasa app, but Alexa still works
dafish wrote Decosse: * Do you mind sharing how/where you got the DNS name you tried to ping of: "https://n-use1-wap.tplinkcloud.com" I ask because it doesn't appear to even be a valid DNS name... *...
0HELPFULS
2022-11-30 01:53:15
I've sent multiple emails to support and they keep asking the same questions, without any resolution to the issue Here is one interesting thing I found today: one oddity is that, once I start having...
0HELPFULS
2022-11-23 16:53:38
rmhart wrote I reset (right button on the switches) the devices that were offline when I was off my home network and so far they have remained connected! @rmhart @Riley_S I did the same a few days...
0HELPFULS
2022-11-22 06:44:02
Riley_S wrote You can save and share a log using a Windows computer to upgrade the firmware for the device and help collect the device log. This is extremely useful to our engineering team, who may...
0HELPFULS
2022-11-21 20:26:55
rmhart wrote Kinda a pain when one has 4 devices! @rmhart - then imagine the pain when you have 38!!!!
1HELPFULS
2022-11-21 19:54:19
Riley_S wrote @DEcosse, A solution was posted to the other threads that were reporting the behavior but this thread seemed to be missed, whenever something this widespread occurs please make sure to...
1HELPFULS