DEcosseLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 2
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2022-11-21 18:00:29
Re:Loosing connection in Kasa app, but Alexa still works
rmhart wrote This is past annoying. Agreed - extremely frustrating. @Riley_S - it's hard to comprehend what is taking so long to get some meaningful update as to, at least, the source of the issue if...
0HELPFULS
2022-11-17 04:08:22
I have reboot 3 times over the last few days, when the problem was evident - and after all three reboots, both apps showed the devices populated correctly and then it appears to remain 'good' for...
0HELPFULS
2022-11-17 00:49:06
@dafish I'm pretty sure if I Just reboot my Router they will all come back - I've done this a couple of times now to recover the situation, the last time was yesterday an hour or so before I applied...
0HELPFULS
2022-11-17 00:24:33
OK - my "success" with the Android test App was short lived (approx 28 hrs behaving normally) My wife just came through to tell me Kitchen Sink Light not responding Actually have a bunch of my Kasa...
0HELPFULS
2022-11-16 19:28:04
@rmhart Try rebooting your router and see what happens - this should renew the local IPs by DHCP I had done this earlier yesterday and things looked normal, before I upgraded to the test app later...
0HELPFULS
2022-11-16 17:25:40
rmhart wrote @DEcosse I don't have any Android devices only IOS. The beta app certainly seems to respond faster, but the same off-line issues continue. As others have said, I can delete the device in...
0HELPFULS