DEcosseLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 2
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2022-11-16 15:27:48
Re:Loosing connection in Kasa app, but Alexa still works
rmhart wrote @rmhart Just installed the beta version and the same issues occur. Multiple devices are offline! @rmhart I notice you have an iphone, same as @dafish The 'Trial' App version in Android...
0HELPFULS
2022-11-16 02:08:52
Mine has been flawless so far on the Android As soon as I opened the App all the devices were there; NONE have shown offline since the Test version App was installed All are functioning perfectly in...
0HELPFULS
2022-11-15 23:58:43
dafish wrote @Riley_S Am having several devices not respond to an Alexa commands. Alexa reporting "Kitchen Overheard Lights Isn't responding". Am getting the same thing from "Office Lights". Devices,...
1HELPFULS
2022-11-15 21:52:00
@Riley_S - I just installed - will keep you posted on how it fares over the next few days Thanks for looking into this! Previous was 3.03 Android, Samsung S22+ Android 12 Problem was happening across...
0HELPFULS
2022-11-15 16:23:25
Re:Alexa says "Device is unresponsive"
Spicymikey wrote ..... Since then many others are posting about the same problem. Also, it isn't too hard to go to the Alexa comment section for your skill to see there are tons of others giving the...
1HELPFULS
2022-11-15 07:31:26
Re:Alexa says "Device is unresponsive"
Solla-topee wrote Hi @Spicymikey Thank you for reaching out to the community. We haven't seen similar feedback with Alexa recently. Can you share a screenshot of the error message with the exact time...
3HELPFULS