StrangeFlavorLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2022-01-14 16:24:48
Re:All Smart Switches Suddenly Stopped Working
Going to try the guest network tonight. That sounds promising, didn't think of that.
2HELPFULS
2022-01-13 04:02:21
Re:5 of 11 Kasa Devices Stopped Working on Same Day (switches & plugs)
Do any of you happen to have a Pura Wifi Air freshner? Something similar has happened to me and I've narrowed it down to the switches go red when it's connected to the network.
0HELPFULS
2022-01-13 03:59:24
Pretty sure there is something similar going on here. I've contacted Pura and I'm waiting on a response to see if they have heard of this. I'm positive it's not playing nicely with Kasa. I...
2HELPFULS
2022-01-12 22:50:08
Well I added the Pura back and they all disconnected an hour or so after that. Now the question is, why? I don't think it's a Kasa issue but now I don't know what it is exactly. Google devices are...
0HELPFULS
2022-01-12 17:48:30
It's been a few days now and after switching everything to the 2.4Ghz band, things seem to be alright. I had one minor hiccup where they all disconnected after adding back the final two, but since...
0HELPFULS
2022-01-10 04:50:33
Ended up moving everything to the 2.4Ghz band / assigning static IP's to EVERYTHING. Did most this morning and it lasted all day. Added the last 4 switches and although they haven't turned red, I can...
0HELPFULS