VapianLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request
2023-01-04 14:41:08
Re:Expanded Lighting Group Features
@Riley_S Another thought, also based somewhat on experience: Assuming that you do implement some sort of grouped-device communications, I would recommend part of the functional requirements include:...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
2023-01-04 01:58:36
RE:Add Motion Sensor on Switches as a Trigger
I updated my post just up from this one, to clarify some things about my trigger suggestions. For now, that's all the fodder I have for this topic.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
2023-01-04 01:41:59
@Riley_S How is your smart action set up? It may be worth trying to separate the devices from the group when sending the commands. If they are already separated, try to control all the devices with a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
2022-12-31 16:50:43
@Riley_S As I've continued to live with a group of eight KL135 lights and two ES20M wall switches, it's become clear that these devices need some way to communicate at least group state to each other...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
2022-12-22 22:01:19
Re:Motion and Lights - "Off Means Off"
@Riley_S For what this is worth, I've tried setting things up the way I want using Home Assistant running on a RaspberryPi4, and it can't be done there, either. This is not because Home Assistant is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Product Suggestion
2022-12-17 17:22:03
Flexible, Functional Ceiling Light Fixtures
This was suggested as part of another thread, but figured it might need to be a thread of its own and expanded on a bit. Make a recessed lighting fixture that's basically the features of the KL135...
1HELPFULS