huiraymLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-07-13 21:20:58
Re:Echo - suddenly no TP Link devices responding
my problem is resolved. The issue i had was related to the ADSL internet speed. I had 15mb download and 1 mb upload. Usually i get maybe half or even less. When dealing with smart devices, this speed...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-05-22 21:10:35
MikeP_AutomationManager wrote Looks to me like you've used a different account when you installed the devices that what you've used on this phone/tablet. You could try to reset the TP Link devices,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-05-20 12:38:21
I have been talking to the support. They suggested me to upgrade the firmware which i did. But that doesn't solve the issues. In my case, my smart plugs were always connected to the wifi network cuz...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-05-13 22:10:07
Everytime i see this happens, i went to kasa app and go to the device setting of the plug. I tried disable and re-enable it, it returns with the following message: Remote Control Disabled Remote...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-05-11 02:38:39
Any update on this issue. I got a few TP-Link wall plugs (installed) and light switches (not installed). My amazon echo experience is random. It works sometimes and doesn't work the other time. It is...
0HELPFULS