MichaelMerrittLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-09-08 17:05:37
Re:No app or web service for Microsoft Windows 10 devices
Please see the Bluestacks (Android emulator) work-around advocated earlier in this thread. Turns your desktop with multiple large monitors into a tiny Android phone emulation window on which you can...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-09-08 16:56:01
@DeanGibson Carl, Thanks a million for posting this request again! It's still unclear why the team would not support a feature that customers want...enough to go to the competition. Please see also...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-09-07 23:42:10
I'm sure TP-Link employees are appreciative of potential buyers who are courteous enough to notify them of the feature gaps that drove them to the competition. Such data is precious. I don't see any...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2019-08-01 16:28:05
I didn't read the fine print, agreed. Probably somewhere you say you ignore the Windows users of the world. I understand, once you make a poor software architecture decision, it is hard to get out of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2019-07-25 15:14:14
Re:Re:No app or web service for Microsoft Windows 10 devices
I appreciate the courtesy of a reply. I realize that support for Windows 10 would require some coding. I am just appalled to find out this important user community is being ignored...and to find out...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2019-07-19 01:44:08
Um, yes, of course! I am stunned to find my new camera is only usable on my iPhone 8...what is the point of 1080 video if I can't view it on my Surface and its connected monitor?
0HELPFULS