RepublicandaddyLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2021-03-01 01:24:04
Re:Re:Re:Local only
@HappyInWA I ended up adding each devices' MAC address to my router's DHCP server's list of reserved addresses so they each have thier own assigned IP permanently. Then I reset each one individually...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-05-08 13:11:24
Re:Local only
@YukonB Here's the steps I took...been running smoothly now for months. 1. Reset all TP Link Devices to factory reset (don't relink them to your network until all are reset and flashing). 2. Add them...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-04-05 17:34:12
@Carl Just thinking outside of the box. My router uses both IP4 and IP6 addresses (one each) from my ISP on the public side of my router. However, internally, I've shut off IPV6 becasue of one device...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-04-05 17:12:32
@Randopando Interesting. What's different on your guest network than you primary? I may consider this. Is it just an internet only guest network so it bypasses all your internal network? How long...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-02-10 17:55:52
@Carl FYI for your R &D team. I already use Google for my external DNS. Further, I had one of my plugs this weekend revert back to Local Only. I confirmed that it was already in my reserved address...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-02-01 20:52:39
@Carl I've been having the same issues but my plugs also won't go on or off based on the schedule I set in the app. I looked in my router to assign them static IPs and in using the app to identify...
1HELPFULS