RepublicandaddyLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2022-02-09 01:40:40
Re:Re:Re:Local only
@Rick423 Have you reserved IP's for them using their MAC addresses on your router? It appears that all who've done this have had no more issues. Look earlier in the posts and you'll see a detailed...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2022-01-06 16:44:26
@mail4asim The problem is the plugs showing local only can't reach the internet. There is a problem between them and your router. It usually has to do with how the router handles DNS traffic for the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2021-12-30 19:55:17
@Rorg75 The easiest and fastest fix for this is to use the App to get the MAC addresses, then on your router, find that address and tell your router to reserve the IP for that device, then reboot the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2021-12-19 02:49:23
Re:Local only
Hey all... Just an FYI. I recently moved from a residential class router to a business class router (Ubiquiti UDM Pro). I have yet to assign any of my Kasa plugs static IPs and have bought a few new...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2021-03-01 07:19:56
@Stevieruss I disagree about accepting it as a loss. If you look at my explanation above for a fix, most that have done this have eliminated the issue. I do think tp-link erred in the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2021-03-01 01:26:48
Re:Local only
I ended up adding each devices' MAC address to my router's DHCP server's list of reserved addresses so they each have thier own assigned IP permanently. Then I reset each one individually and added...
0HELPFULS