NaagodLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 3
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2021-02-23 23:02:51
Re:Google Home turns on and off wrong device
@InternetOffline Hi I struggled with this for months, roughly 1 year until I gave up. There were times where it seemed to be fixed,but not, everything got back to the same problem. Mine was quite...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-08-12 16:39:18
I actually tried that before, (it didn't work, problem remained) but still it doesn't explain why it would turn on/off other device, and it would probably be a problem for all users. If that's the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-08-12 16:12:12
actually my bad. I've been trying two plugs (2 and 3), but now I noticed that plug 1 and 2 are now both turning on/off plug 2. Plug 3 is working fine now. Nonetheless this is nothing new, it happened...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-08-12 15:58:42
@DeanGibson my testing is mostly using the google app. From all my testing, voice commands execute what's in the app, when it doesnt work in the app, it doesnt work by voice command either. The last...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-08-12 07:27:53
@DeanGibson Hi yeah I have an Alexa and has no problems like this. This is so random that I cannot even describe a possible reason for this. Sometimes if I open the Kasa app first and reload the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-08-10 19:24:43
@steve_dcalz yes, that's my problem here (thank god I'm not the only one). Already talked with google a few months ago, their answer: If it's integration issues I'm afraid I really can't do much.You...
0HELPFULS