joeyjoeyLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2020-10-06 15:19:52
Re:Smart Actions no longer functional
@chrislangevin Yup, mine have mysteriously reappeared too this morning and all seems to be working. !!! Had an extremely long chat with their service last night too that was supposed to get sent up...
0HELPFULS
2020-10-06 02:56:25
Been looking into this... The Kasa app might need to request permission for Local Network Access, and doesn’t seem to do so. “Local Network Access” only appears under the “Privacy” settings on all of...
0HELPFULS
2020-10-06 02:10:55
For the record, I was trying this in my iPhone running iOS 13.x.x and I just tried my wife’s phone running iOS 14.0.1 with the same result. Her phone did give a notification that Kasa is requiring...
0HELPFULS
2020-10-06 01:50:44
@CT-techie @Tony SAME HERE. Tony, you responded earlier today to my query about switches not controlling groups. Eventually I noticed that all of my Smart Actions have disappeared and I am unable to...
0HELPFULS
2020-10-05 09:58:55
Re:HS200 stopped activating switch, but responds to group
For clarity, it appears that both of these HS200 switches have suddenly stopped controlling their group over WiFi, even though they themselves can be controlled via WiFi using the app/Alexa. The...
0HELPFULS
2020-10-05 09:45:25
Re:HS200 stopped activating switch, but responds to group
Wow, so I just discovered that another switch we use daily, as it controls our main family room lights, no longer activates the group when the switch is physically pressed. That's two switches in...
0HELPFULS