kaylaElkinLV0Online
Following: 19Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
By Kylezo 2021-05-22 01:27:15

All devices suddenly disconnected; will not reconnect

I have 2 KL130 bulbs and a strip (KL430) all on latest firmware. I've had them about a year. All connected to the same WiFi under a single group. Yesterday, as often happens, they weren't responding t
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
By Prawnz 2020-04-06 00:45:51

Kasa KL430 availability in Australia and T style extensions

Hi there, I would like to know is the KASA KL430 light strip coming to australia? Also there is no indication whether the light strip can be cut and joined using a connector like Cut and Extend Connec
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
By tvmaster 2019-08-12 20:14:25

Muting live audio from KC-120, as opposed to not recording audio - is this possibe?

I see it's possible to NOT record audio as an option in settings. However, the microphone is still "live" when you look at the camera's live feed on any device. Is there any way to shut down the micro
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
By Tony 2019-09-12 17:13:55

Video clips showing as an "X" in snapshot thumbnails

We are currently experiencing issues on our cloud where users are seeing a "X" icon on various video thumb nails. Our support team is continuing to look into resolving this issue on the Kasa app. For
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
By merrikl 2017-05-26 21:36:06

Smart LED Bulb turning on

Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : Recently, one of my smart LED bulbs has been randomly turning on. I turn the lights off (either through Alexa or through Kasa app) and in the mornin
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
By Tony 2021-02-12 21:53:45

A solution for devices turning on after power outages

Currently, users have the various controls and actions that can be created (Smart Actions) in the Kasa app. However, there may be instances where you would like the smart device to remain "off" when p