MarioUrbanejaLV1Online
Following: 16Followers: 0
Stories/ Home Network Community
By Tony 2020-10-02 17:01:37

Creating a forum post having your model number and firmware

We found that some forum users have difficulty in getting the model number of their own device so that they failed to post a thread or no model number chosen in their thread. This article will show yo
Stories/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Tony 2021-03-19 23:02:28

Getting the Archer AX21 to work with CenturyLink Fiber

Credit to user @Doughnutz00 for providing the solution below for other users in the forum. Hello all, I was also able to get my Archer AX21 connected to Centurylink Fiber. I tried using the steps abov
Stories/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Tony 2021-04-02 22:01:44

Choosing our Routers

How to choose a wireless router? There is a vast array of different routers on the market. All with different features and capabilities. It may seem overwhelming on which features would be needed or w
Stories/ Range Extenders
By Tony 2021-04-16 20:15:29

Choosing our Range Extenders

Nowadays we are more connected than ever: at work, outdoors, on the road, at home...it is above all here within the home walls that we make full use of the spaces - perhaps by creating a workplace or
Stories/ Deco
By Tony 2021-04-30 21:01:02

Choosing our Decos

Tired of buffering and Wi-Fi dead zones in your house? Mesh Wi-Fi can definitely help. Mesh Wi-Fi delivers seamless connections, faster speeds, and stronger signals to every corner of your home. Immer
Forums/ Range Extenders
By sweller 2021-04-24 01:08:04

Explain high speed mode, please?

2.4GHz band has greater range than 5GHz. 5GHz band has greater throughput than 2.4GHz. There are two ways to configure the High Speed mode: Router -> 5GHz -> extender -> 2.4GHz -> device, or Router ->