dafishLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
By dafish 2023-01-22 06:45:46

Bug Report - Function Not Working

Brightness setting doesn't work on any of my ES20M's. See below pic, note brightness setting. No switches follow said setting when on "manual". They ONLY come on to previous brightness despite the ver
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By dafish 2023-01-17 11:03:06

How Warrant-Replace Failed Switch (plug)

Have failed EP!0. WiFi works, has been reset. App shows switch changing states, and I hear internal relay clicking. However, something failed internally. Switch won't power off load (two computer moni
By Impedance 2022-12-17 19:41:21

HS210 not working with dimmer

I have installed the HS210 as the first switch (with neutral wire) in a 3 way circuit with a dumb dimmer on the other end. The HS210 only works when the dimmer switch is in one position. Dimmer in opp
By dafish 2022-11-22 22:41:14

Users - Having Alexa Problems?

Just an FYI, I've noticed my Feit smart switches are also having communications failures that it's local app doesn't have. I begin to wonder if we're seeing some Alexa backend issues. Just suggesting
By dafish 2022-11-19 05:47:20

Do the Switches talk locally or not?

@Riley_S @Solla-topee @TP-Link TP-Link/Kasa: I've asked many times as quite a few of us are trying to understand some odd behaviors. Yet no answer. Perhaps a direct thread to see if you'll tell us. Af
By ictjoe 2022-11-18 20:06:55

Is a CEILING FAN SWITCH on the Horizon?

Looking over previous questions in 2019 this was asked and I have not seen an update. Does TP/Kasa have plans to roll out a Ceiling Fan switch? I know there are several others on the market - but woul