dafishLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
By AshleyQuick 2 weeks ago

Installed the Dimmer Switch (ES20) and it works fine on our interior stairs except for one NAG...

The dimmer switch is located at the top of the stairwell and, because of the limited range, cannot detect movement at the bottom of the stairs. So my question is (other than using an Echo device somew
By SomethingSum a week ago

HS220 has a slight delay when single pressing off/on

Hello! When pressing the button on the physical switch, there's a short delay (maybe 0.5 seconds or so?) before the light turns on. I noticed on this thread (https://community.tp-link.com/us/home/foru
By dafish a week ago

Bug Report - Function Not Working

Brightness setting doesn't work on any of my ES20M's. See below pic, note brightness setting. No switches follow said setting when on "manual". They ONLY come on to previous brightness despite the ver
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By dafish 2 weeks ago

How Warrant-Replace Failed Switch (plug)

Have failed EP!0. WiFi works, has been reset. App shows switch changing states, and I hear internal relay clicking. However, something failed internally. Switch won't power off load (two computer moni
/ Kasa Smart Switches
By davidcom 2022-12-23 16:28:14

Re:Matching Bright White Color

@dafish appreciate you taking the time to answer and give an update. Shame there isn't a better solution out there!
/ Kasa Smart Switches
By dafish 2022-12-16 21:30:23

Re:Matching Bright White Color

@davidcom Nope. I've decided the plastic color of my Legrand rockers have yellowed and new switches are needed. All covers I've purchased, 2, 3, even 4 gang Levitons, have been fine as far as whitenes