Tp Link AX73 OneMesh Node / Reapeater

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-09 09:26:06 - last edited 2022-08-23 12:15:02
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.1 Build 20200908 rel.69273(5553)

Hi..

i have bought two ax73, i think i can create a mesh network with both, can ax73 be made onemesh node/repeater?

I can't find a way to configure it.

Thanks

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Tp Link AX73 OneMesh Node / Reapeater-Solution
2022-08-23 12:14:58 - last edited 2022-08-23 12:15:02

Hello @Semeru.Net and everyone who is looking for Onemesh between two routers,

I'm updating here to let you know that there will be a new feature called EasyMesh added to the TP-Link routers and range extenders, which will allow you to build a mesh network between two routers wirelessly.

Please visit the following thread to know more about how EasyMesh will work, leave your comments there if you have further inquiries:

EasyMesh Networking: Build Wireless Backhaul between Routers and Range Extenders

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Tp Link AX73 OneMesh Node / Reapeater
2021-08-09 10:01:57

@Semeru.Net 

Hi,

The issue "Onemesh between two routers" has been discussed previously in this forum.

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/212264

Options
Re:Tp Link AX73 OneMesh Node / Reapeater
2021-08-09 11:48:28

@Semeru.Net 

Just out of curiosity, is there any advertisement or review that hints two Onemesh routers can build up an Onemesh network together? We may need to review and update that if there is any, as we found there are some others also have this kind of inquiries, thank you.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Tp Link AX73 OneMesh Node / Reapeater-Solution
2022-08-23 12:14:58 - last edited 2022-08-23 12:15:02

Hello @Semeru.Net and everyone who is looking for Onemesh between two routers,

I'm updating here to let you know that there will be a new feature called EasyMesh added to the TP-Link routers and range extenders, which will allow you to build a mesh network between two routers wirelessly.

Please visit the following thread to know more about how EasyMesh will work, leave your comments there if you have further inquiries:

EasyMesh Networking: Build Wireless Backhaul between Routers and Range Extenders

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 893

Replies: 3

Related Articles