Fixed IP Address NOT working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Fixed IP Address NOT working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
42 Reply
Re:Fixed IP Address NOT working
2023-08-15 13:06:33

@ANILE8 the lock to AP function is not working cause its a firmware update to the AP first, somewhere i read that at least we have to wait to the end of the year of so. 

i have 10 AP , so i made 1 common SSID for all of them, and 1 hidden for each AP, this way i connect my iOT to the specified AP, its a pain in the **** but it works

Options
Re:Fixed IP Address NOT working-Solution
2023-08-16 01:42:19 - last edited 2023-08-16 01:43:14

Hello @tsmithf, @ANILE8, @pnprv, @anthonype,

The following official firmware has already fixed all the DHCP issue we received in the community.

ER605 V1_1.3.0 Official Firmware (Released on May 17th, 2023)

Note: the firmware is applied to ER605 V1 and V1.60.

ER605 V2_2.1.2 Official Firmware (Released on Feb 14th, 2023)

Note: the firmware is applied to ER605 V2 and V2.60.

If you still have some issues even though your ER605 is running with the above or newer firmware version (you can tell which firmware is newer by the Build number), and you have tried reboot with no luck, I'd encourage you click here to start a new thread to elaborate the issue for further assistance, this will help you get the answers or solutions more quickly.

BTW, the Lock to AP feature requires to update the EAP firmware to the adapted firmware. The following post has provided some EAP device firmware for early access, which has added support for the Lock to AP feature. @tsmithf, @ANILE8  you may have a check.

EAP Beta Firmware for Omada SDN Controller v5.9 (Updated on Aug 15th, 2023)

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
Related Articles