This Article Applies to:
- New Feature/Enhancement
Support to change the default ports (29810-29814) in Omada Controller->properties->omada.properties file, then you can deploy multiple Controllers on the same PC or behind the same NAT router to manage different devices.
-> Kind note that Omada Controller v5 and later version has changed the default port for adoption to TCP port 29814, please refer to FAQ3265.
- Enhancement/Bug Fixed
1) Upgrade log4j version to 2.16.0 to fix the log4j vulnerability (CVE-2021-44228, CVE-2021-45046). Mentioned Here.
2) Fix the bug that Speed Test Statistic will be cleared when the Omada gateway is disconnected from the Controller.
3) Fix the bug that EAP are in Adopting & Provisioning loop after upgrading Omada Controller to v5.0.15. Mentioned Here and Here.
4) Fix the bug that the bandwidth of clients can’t be limited correctly via WISPr-Bandwidth in Radius server.
5) Fix the bug that clients are not displayed in Clients and Insights after upgrading Omada Controller to v5.0.15. Mentioned Here.
6) Fix the bug that the blocked clients may still be displayed as AUTHORIZED status in Clients list.
7) Fix the bug that if the Default Language of Form Auth Portal is not English, clients can’t pass the authentication.
8) Fix the bug that Controller shows General error when disabling the rate limit profile for the first time.
9) Fix the bug that Omada devices are in Provision status frequently in some cases.
10) Fix the bug that the Background Picture and Logo Picture uploaded via cloud access are not displayed in the preview page.
11) Fix the bug that Controller shows errors and local Administrator account may be lost after restoring backup with cloud users that didn’t accept invitation.
12) Fix the bug that the Viewer Account may disappear after the Administrator User create the Viewer Account and backup & restore the configuration.
13) Fix the bug that gateway is in Heartbeat Missed status in some cases.
14) Fix the bug that if the imported Customized Page is ZIP format, the browser responses 400 Bad Request when accessing static resources.
15) Modify some help text explanations.
1) Omada SDN Controller can only manage certain devices running the supported firmware. Please confirm that your device is compatible with the SDN Controller.
2) If you are using an old Controller and plan to upgrade to this version, please follow the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide.
3) Once upgraded to this version of Omada Controller, you will be NOT able to downgrade to version 3.2.14 or below.
4) This version of the controller is applied to the Omada APP of version 4.0.X or above.
To get the latest firmware release for Omada Controller, welcome to subscribe to topic below.
If you have any further feedback on the new firmware, please feel free to start a new thread from HERE.
When reporting an issue, especially it's about firmware upgrade, it's suggested to include the following info:
-- Omada Controller version (previous and current)
-- Device Model(s) and Hardware
-- Device Firmware (previous and current)
Thank you in advance for your great cooperation and support!