Adoption failed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Adoption failed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Adoption failed
Adoption failed
2022-06-24 22:33:15 - last edited 2022-06-24 23:04:03
Model: SG2210MP  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.2

Been running this switch and a EAP 620 for months no issues then all sudden today I try to access the controller through the app on my phone and both devices have adoption failures.  When I got home to actually log in to the computer and the devices it claims the user and passwords are different on the devices so the controler can not adopt them.  I havent changed anything since initial setup.  I have attempted to re-adopt with the user and password for my cloud access and the user and password in the controller neither work.  Any ideas? The Eap620 is saying that it is not responding to adopt commands

Options
1 Reply
Re:Adoption failed
2022-06-26 10:23:48

@Trevor376 

You could try just forgetting the AP on the controller, then factory reset the AP and re-adopt again. 

Factory reset will put it back to the default login / adoption details so the controller should pick it up and change it as needed. 

By any chance under SETTINGS > SITE >  DEVICE ACCOUNT did you change any details there?

Options