Archer AC750 C20 v5 (US) frequent orange light issue (Connected to device, can't provide internet)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer AC750 C20 v5 (US) frequent orange light issue (Connected to device, can't provide internet)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-22 08:00:38 - last edited 2022-10-24 11:29:30
Tags: #Orange Light Issue
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 4.17 v0001.0 Build 200915 Rel.56357n(5553)

I bought this router 1 year ago. From that time I am experiencing this problem.

Now I use fiber optic internet service. I use VSol ONU.

Problem is this router frequently shows orange light (Connected to device, can’t provide internet)

I thought it was isp but isp is totally ok. My internet connection doesn’t come until I restart my router. After 30-50 minutes again orange light, no internet connection then again I restart my router and the connection back. My ONU, internet line has internet connection but my router can’t provide internet until I restart the router.

What's wrong with that router???

I have changed cable, dns 8.8.8.8/1.1.1.1, Channel width, channel number etc. Nothing works.

Same problem.

Can you give me a permanent solution????

Gisan
Options
5 Reply
Re:Archer AC750 C20 v5 (US) frequent orange light issue (Connected to device, can't provide internet)
2022-10-24 03:35:34

@Gisanry 

Try to follow the suggestions from this thread to locate the issue and report back with more details information, then TP-Link may help solve it.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:Archer AC750 C20 v5 (US) frequent orange light issue (Connected to device, can't provide internet)
2022-10-24 05:29:47 - last edited 2022-10-24 05:29:59

@Liverpool20 

I already tired all of these things but still router has orange light issue. Everytime I have to restart my router to get internet.

Gisan
Options
2022-10-24 05:40:40

@Gisanry 

If that is the case, just send the details including the router system log as requested in the thread to request further assistance from TP-Link.

My suggestion would be to send the information and troubleshooting details, what you have tried, and what are the results. Don't just say you have done all steps but without any other details, that would not help with the troubleshooting.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2022-10-24 11:31:52

@Gisanry 

Thank you very much for all the detailed information and logs.

Can I confirm one more time that do you have a stable internet connection if you connect the computer directly VSol ONU directly bypassing the C20 router? It's strongly suggested to test and confirm it for one day or two, then we can check if this is related to the network or the router.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2022-10-30 11:46:14

@Kevin_Z 

Have you read my replay???

Can you please solve this issue???

Gisan
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 589

Replies: 5

Tags

Orange Light Issue