Im getting notifications but no video in activity

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-09 01:02:41 - last edited 2022-12-09 11:27:06
Model: KC115  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.3.6

Tp link should have a 24-7 agent service. These are important i get recordings and im not able to get unless I manually record is only way I can get a video view on my activity. Ever since I got email yesterday about someone trying to log on my account so I change password and now I can't get any of my cameras to get records on activity. What happened. I can't find answer and been trying all day. I talked to someone on phone but they said my 2 year might be up that I need to pay now. So I paid and I'm still getting notifications but no video . Man 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Im getting notifications but no video in activity -Solution
2022-12-09 01:48:08 - last edited 2022-12-09 11:42:07

@Jamez801 

Updated Dec 9,2022

Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention and sharing valuable feedback. The issue you reported has been fixed on Dec 9,2022, and we'd like to share some detailed information about this fix.  

Description: Kasa Camera receives notification, but no cloud video clips on Dec 8, 2022 (UTC+8)

Solution:  Fixed by the team on Dec 9, 2022 (UTC+8), the video clips should be available directly. 

Thank you very much for your time and patience while the team worked on this. 

Feel free to let the community know for any observations, thank you!

Best regards.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Im getting notifications but no video in activity -Solution
2022-12-09 01:48:08 - last edited 2022-12-09 11:42:07

@Jamez801 

Updated Dec 9,2022

Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention and sharing valuable feedback. The issue you reported has been fixed on Dec 9,2022, and we'd like to share some detailed information about this fix.  

Description: Kasa Camera receives notification, but no cloud video clips on Dec 8, 2022 (UTC+8)

Solution:  Fixed by the team on Dec 9, 2022 (UTC+8), the video clips should be available directly. 

Thank you very much for your time and patience while the team worked on this. 

Feel free to let the community know for any observations, thank you!

Best regards.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 398

Replies: 1

Related Articles