weird problem deleting users under VPN

weird problem deleting users under VPN

11 Reply
Re:weird problem deleting users under VPN
2024-02-10 03:53:14 - last edited 2024-02-10 03:53:28

Hi  @mdanieli 

mdanieli wrote

@ITserve @Hank21, Can you help? I updated my router to the firmware you recommended (ER7206 V1_1.4.0_Build 20230828 Beta Firmware for Omada Controller v5.12) but the problem persists. I recently updated to the latest firmware and nothing changed, the error is still there.

There is a newer firmware than this. Why would you downgrade it?

Really appreciate it if you can upgrade to the latest one. Instead of referring to an obsolete thread which makes zero sense to me.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options

Tags

Related Articles