OC200 Cloud Acces disconnected due heartbeat packet loss

OC200 Cloud Acces disconnected due heartbeat packet loss

58 Reply
Re:OC200 Cloud Acces disconnected due heartbeat packet loss
2023-11-20 02:57:33

Hello @Mariomark1541,

Thanks for your constantly updates and attentions!

The cause of this issue is very complex and difficult to locate, and the R&D department has difficulty reproducing the problem but will try them best to find the solution, which will take time to validate. Please wait for patience.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-11-20 09:24:56

@Hank21 

oka

it I think it's related to TP link a server issue or something ?

I speak more users with the same problem en the same time and date

Options
2023-11-21 01:29:05

Hi @Mariomark1541,

I'm afraid that I can't jump to conclusions until the R&D team locates the issue.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-12-02 12:22:40
Is there an update to share. I understand these type of issues are hard to troubleshoot, but for a business grade wireless system it's borderline unacceptable to see the lack of updates or progress I've been experiencing the exact same issue intermittently for months. Up to the beginning of the week I had a period of almost 2 weeks without the issue happening (no changes applied to settings or hardware). But in the last few days it has happened 3 times already. Interestingly if I think about the period where the issue did not happen, it seems to be after Daylight Savings started. Which means a time change happened on the system. Doesn't explain why the issue has resurfaced, but thought I'd share. I moved of Google WiFi for improved reliability, but honestly I might need to move back as it was lot more reliable than Omada SDN from an uptime perspective.
Options
2023-12-02 12:56:31

@FreLardian 

the last message from support was post on page 4

now I've turned off cloud acces and it looks like it stable now

ita related to cloud acces / server setting sir whatever but stil no solution 

Options
2023-12-11 19:03:08

When turn off cloud acces zero problems and stable 

Options
2023-12-13 14:34:58

@Mariomark1541 

I tried that as well. Was fine for a few days, but the problem resurfaced. Every 3rd or 4th day it drops out. 

I'm going to purchase another network as this clearly is not a viable solution for my company.

Options
Re:OC200 Cloud Acces disconnected due heartbeat packet loss -Solution
2023-12-14 11:56:14 - last edited 2024-01-18 01:30:59

Hi All,

Thanks for all reporting this issue to TP-Link community, and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Based on the feedback we have received and our query results from the Cloud logs (which did not reveal any abnormal situations), the most likely cause is fluctuations in the network environment.

The OC200 quickly disconnected and reconnected with the Cloud Server, and it promptly recorded this situation. In reality, this degree of fluctuation is considered normal network behavior, and it should not impact the network experience in the actual topology. Moving forward, we will implement the Debounce Mechanism in the Cloud to accommodate these types of network fluctuations and cloud disconnection/ re-connections, and optimize the Log triggering mechanism.

It is planned to be implemented and optimized in subsequent firmware iterations of the Controller. Thanks for all your waiting and patience.

Recommended Solution
Options
2024-01-17 14:23:00

@Hank21 

I got the heartbeat error at 12:18 am today.

Options
2024-01-17 19:57:14

@WiggsDet 

there is still no solution yet

its related with cloud acces/ connection 

Options
Related Articles