Can I create conditional automation

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-09 07:35:01 - last edited 2023-11-08 05:56:13

I want to create automation to swich heater if temperature falls below set temp but only if humidity is above set value. Its to prevent dew point and moisture building on the corrugated roof in my storage outbuilding. Is that possible?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Can I create conditional automation-Solution
2023-08-10 09:49:16 - last edited 2023-11-08 05:56:13

11/08/2023 Update

Smart Action 2.0 is now open for trial testing! "Condition (If)" will be supported in the automation.  Submit your test request if you want to get early access to this feature. 

Learn more about Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation

@AndyLondon @Phil-S 

We're expecting a major update on the Smart Action feature, the new updates may meet your needs. If you're interested, send me your TP-Link ID (the email/TP-Link account that is bound with Tapo devices) via PM, I'll include you in the testing group, and once we kick off the feature testing, I'll let you know. This is likely to happen in about 1-2 months from now.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:Can I create conditional automation
2023-08-09 09:54:59

@AndyLondon I'd like to do the same thing to control an exhaust fan, evaporative cooler and foggers in a greenhouse - using both parameters to control when they go on and off.

Options
Re:Can I create conditional automation-Solution
2023-08-10 09:49:16 - last edited 2023-11-08 05:56:13

11/08/2023 Update

Smart Action 2.0 is now open for trial testing! "Condition (If)" will be supported in the automation.  Submit your test request if you want to get early access to this feature. 

Learn more about Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation

@AndyLondon @Phil-S 

We're expecting a major update on the Smart Action feature, the new updates may meet your needs. If you're interested, send me your TP-Link ID (the email/TP-Link account that is bound with Tapo devices) via PM, I'll include you in the testing group, and once we kick off the feature testing, I'll let you know. This is likely to happen in about 1-2 months from now.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
2023-09-28 18:07:57

@AndyLondon 

I'm also very interested in this. I thought of using p100 and h100 with temp and humidity sensor to do this to automate conditions in my greenhouse. 

Options
2023-10-14 08:59:11

@Wayne-TP id like to see if statements. So for example trigger the motion sensor to turn on the lights at night for a set period of time but only if the lights are not already turned on. 

What I want to avoid is the lights are on manually and then they get set on a timer 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 366

Replies: 4

Related Articles