Omada Static Ip's not assigning Vlans

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-07 09:36:46
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi all, i have a network with CCTV and intercoms on 2 different ip ranges as there is around 200 of each type.

The fixed ip's are assigned on the devices not omada.

They all get assigned to the Lan Vlan and not the individual vlan of the same ip range

Is there anyway to make them assign to the vlans without assigning all the ports to the clients?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Omada Static Ip's not assigning Vlans
2023-09-08 02:50:01

Hi @Glen36 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

I am still confused by your pictures.

I got your question. You want them to be in the desired VLAN 192.168.2.1 and 3.1?

Have you considered that if your VLAN is misconfigured? How do you set up the port? What other devices do you have? With this information, it does not help me at all.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2023-09-08 03:11:39
I have not setup the ports, but i have the ports profile set to all vlans. i was hoping the static devices would automatically go to the vlan of their subnets but i take it i have to set the ports to each separate vlan?
Options
2023-09-08 09:20:22

Hi @Glen36 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

No. I think you've mistaken about how VLAN works. Untagged + PVID is how you make a device that does not support a VLAN tag to get an IP from the corresponding VLAN.

As a reference to understand VLAN: How to create multi networks and manage network behavior with ACL on Omada Gateway in standalone mode

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options