Basic initial setup

Basic initial setup

Basic initial setup
Basic initial setup
2023-12-05 01:54:24 - last edited 2024-01-04 12:21:11
Model: Archer VR2100  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi I have moved house and trying to setup my tplink device here. Following the initial setup guide and have connected the phone cable directly from the phone jack to dsl port in the router. I don't see the dsl and internet led on. Anyone please advise. My model is Archer VR2100.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Basic initial setup-Solution
2023-12-05 19:22:33 - last edited 2024-01-04 12:21:11

Make sure the phone cable is securely connected to both the phone jack and the DSL port on the router. Ensure that the cables are not damaged. Some routers have multiple DSL ports. Make sure you have connected the phone cable to the correct DSL port labeled "DSL" on your Archer VR2100. Check if there are any issues with your DSL line. If possible, test the line with another device to ensure there's a DSL signal. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) to confirm that your line is active and properly configured for your new address. They may need to update their records with your new location.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Basic initial setup-Solution
2023-12-05 19:22:33 - last edited 2024-01-04 12:21:11

Make sure the phone cable is securely connected to both the phone jack and the DSL port on the router. Ensure that the cables are not damaged. Some routers have multiple DSL ports. Make sure you have connected the phone cable to the correct DSL port labeled "DSL" on your Archer VR2100. Check if there are any issues with your DSL line. If possible, test the line with another device to ensure there's a DSL signal. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) to confirm that your line is active and properly configured for your new address. They may need to update their records with your new location.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 160

Replies: 1

Related Articles