ER707-M2 v1.2.0 / 1.2.1 has not fixed the [Referer check failed] login interface bug problem.

ER707-M2 v1.2.0 / 1.2.1 has not fixed the [Referer check failed] login interface bug problem.

25 Reply
Re:ER707-M2 v1.2.0 / 1.2.1 has not fixed the [Referer check failed] login interface bug problem.
2024-01-23 08:50:12

Hi @sycshk 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

sycshk wrote

@Clive_A  as requested

So which means your registered domain name on the provider's end is the same on the router, sync page, and domain name?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
Re:ER707-M2 v1.2.0 / 1.2.1 has not fixed the [Referer check failed] login interface bug problem.
2024-01-24 01:11:17

@Clive_A they match for your infromation. Also, I followed the steps provided from previous post. Added DynDNS record and disable it. How everything works great. However, I schedueld it to reboot on a nightly basis. After the reboot, things gone very weird this morning by not allowing me to even get into the default IP and only allowing through domain name. So I went in and deleted DynDNS record and for some strange reason, everything now works like ER605.

Options
2024-01-24 02:59:36

Hi @sycshk 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

sycshk wrote

@Clive_A they match for your infromation. Also, I followed the steps provided from previous post. Added DynDNS record and disable it. How everything works great. However, I schedueld it to reboot on a nightly basis. After the reboot, things gone very weird this morning by not allowing me to even get into the default IP and only allowing through domain name. So I went in and deleted DynDNS record and for some strange reason, everything now works like ER605.

I am not sure about your description. So are you saying that it is working flawlessly now? Nothing wrong with it since you tried the previous steps/suggestions?

Or you gotta manually adjust it to make it work okay after every reboot?

This determines if I follow your case up or not.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2024-01-24 09:59:20

@Clive_A 

"So are you saying that it is working flawlessly now?" Yes, it seems to work flawlessly now. However, I'm not exactly sure what I have done. Anything I can do to help?

"Nothing wrong with it since you tried the previous steps/suggestions?" Yes, everything seems to work fine now. Let's wait until tomorrow morning's schedule reboot to double confirm.

"Or you gotta manually adjust it to make it work okay after every reboot?" No, it seems not the case.

Steps I've done.

Options
2024-02-24 02:04:25

@SakamotoBlog 

What's the solution for [Referer check failed] for the ER707-M2? 

I have the same problem with six new ER707-M2 devices running firmware ER707-M2(UN)_V1.6_1.2.0 Build 20231214.

All of the devices are running in stand alone mode and don't have a controller configured.
Each of the ER707-M2 devices has a static internet ip address on the WAN interface

They do NOT use DDNS.

My internet subnet is added to the list of address permitted for remote management.

I receive the [Referer check failed] when attempting to remotely manage any of the devices from a web browser using the static ip address of its WAN interface. This occurs with Chrome and Firefox.

Please advise.

Options
Related Articles