VPN Er 7206

VPN Er 7206

VPN Er 7206
VPN Er 7206
3 weeks ago

Hello, I'm having problems setting up VPN access to my network. Internet is there. Dyn DNS too I've set everything up according to the instructions and have already looked at various tutorials. No chance. I've tried Wireshark, OpenVPN, IP sec I prefer Wireguard but that didn't work either. Maybe someone has had the same problem and can tell me where to look or what it could be.

Options
1 Reply
Re:VPN Er 7206
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago

Hi @Leowleo 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Please be specific about your issues. Provide the config of your setups. We hope you can be specific on your first post instead of repeating "not working" as it is a very very ineffective way to communicate. Avoid such obscurity in communication on the forum. 

What guides did you follow to complete your setup?

Please mosaic your sensitive information. Here is a list of information considered sensitive:

1. Public IP address on your WAN if your WAN is.

2. Real MAC address of your device.

3. Your personal information including address, domain name, and credentials.

For troubleshooting purposes, when a WAN IP is needed, please leave some values visible for identification.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options