Deco Mesh Wifi x55 not picking up admin page from switch board
Deco Mesh Wifi x55 not picking up admin page from switch board
2 weeks ago
Model: TL-SG105PE  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: TL-SG105PE(UN) 2.0_1.0.0 Build 20230218 Rel.51084_up

Hello, 

How do i start this?
I had the switch board connected without the Deco x55 setup and it worked perfectly fine via the `Easy Smart Configuration Utilitywizard setup. To visualize what the current set up was previously was:

Internet > VPN Router ER605 > Switch SG105PE > Device. This set up worked fine and i could access the Web-Based UI through the IP 192.168.1.230. It provided.

Not until i added the Deco x55 device to the switch board in which my device connected to the mesh after. Internet works perfectly fine, i get high speeds but cannot get into the admin settings for the switch. Strangly enough i can access the admin page for the VPN Router but not the Network Switch Board. 

Any clues?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco Mesh Wifi x55 not picking up admin page from switch board
2 weeks ago

Update I took off the VPN router and only now have the following;

Internet > Switch > Deco X55 Ethernet > Device connected through deco's wifi.

The wizard is somehow not picking up the admin page but i am still getting internet from the ethernet cable?
I'm I not understanding this somehow?

Options
2 weeks ago
Update again, after a couple min i tried it again through the web version and it worked without the VPN router. The wizard however seems to be bugged? I'll update if anything.
Options
a week ago

Hi @SJ01 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Is your Deco set up in AP mode or not? You should consider if it is something blocking the access.

As long as you can access in this way Internet > VPN Router ER605 > Switch SG105PE > Device, it is not glitched.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options