No-IP with 2 wan, fails

No-IP with 2 wan, fails

No-IP with 2 wan, fails
No-IP with 2 wan, fails
a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.2.5

Hello, I need to clarify a question and I appreciate any kind of help in advance. I have an er605 with 2 wan (Option Aplication optimized routing is disabled and option Link Bakup is disabled) the only thing is that provider 1 (wan 1) gives me public IP and provider 2 (wan2) gives me private IP and currently on my network I have a game server and to go out to the Internet it uses wan 1 with a public IP and I made a routing policy so that the IP of the PC that runs the server (192.168.160.248) goes to any IP through wan 1 (the option using the other wan is disabled) the sv runs fine but the no ip program sometimes detects the ip of wan 2 by changing the no ip ip and leaving it offline. What am I doing wrong ? The routing policy is supposed to direct all traffic through wan 1. Why doesn't ip sometimes detect wan 2?  

Options
2 Reply
Re: No-IP with 2 wan, fails
Monday

Hi  @Josvell 

That doesn't look like a problem with the router. Yet your software seems to be the problem.

The system will follow strictly what you have configured.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
Re: No-IP with 2 wan, fails
Monday

Hi  @Josvell 

Disable this if you are using a controller. 

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 53

Replies: 2

Related Articles