DHCP Server not able to assign ip address to Mac and iOS users

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-11 15:01:43 - last edited 2022-12-29 08:23:11
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.0.1 Build 20220223 Rel. 68551

DHCP Server is not able to assign ip address to mac and ios users. for now it's working fine for Android and windows. Iam running this router with the latest firmware. if I manually assign ip address to Apple devices then it is working.and i also did macbindng it started to work for 1hr then I removed from binding list then it's stoped to work 

Options
4 Reply
Re:DHCP Server not able to assign ip address to Mac and iOS users
2022-12-12 07:10:26

Mr.IT wrote

DHCP Server is not able to assign ip address to mac and ios users. for now it's working fine for Android and windows. Iam running this router with the latest firmware. if I manually assign ip address to Apple devices then it is working.and i also did macbindng it started to work for 1hr then I removed from binding list then it's stoped to work 

Dear  @Mr.IT 

May I know the version of your Omada controller and your Access Points model number? 

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-12-12 07:40:45

Hank21 wrote

Mr.IT wrote

Dear  @Mr.IT 

May I know the version of your Omada controller and your Access Points model number? 

@Hank2 sir I don't have omada controller and i have dlink access points

Options
2023-01-06 03:15:44

@Mr.IT Tried my iMac(macOS Catalina 10.15.7)  with 605, DHCP working fine. What's your Mac device's version?

Options
2023-01-06 16:49:05

@HelsingL  it was not connecting because customer installed another Wan without informing and that  router is also in the same subnet they connected uplink to 605 lan port  thank you for your reply now it's working.

HelsingL wrote

@Mr.IT Tried my iMac(macOS Catalina 10.15.7)  with 605, DHCP working fine. What's your Mac device's version?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 477

Replies: 4

Related Articles