ping different vlan and ping hostname from openvpn

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-26 06:16:43
Model: ER7206 (TL-ER7206)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi all, I have a er7206. I created different lans. the main one is 10.0.0.xxx in untagged mode on all ports and it works as a dhcp server.

then I have other tagged lan as:

11.0.0.xxx

12.0.0.xxx

which don't work as dhcp server. 

I set some devices with ip 11.0.0.10 etc...but from my laptop with ip 10.0.0.10 I cannot ping device 11.0.0.10. can someone help me?

other question is:

from openvpn I can ping the ip devices but not their hostname while when I am connect directly to the router I can ping the hostname of devices. Can someone help me?

Options
1 Reply
Re:ping different vlan and ping hostname from openvpn
2024-01-29 02:56:27

Hi @dset 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

How to create multi networks and manage network behavior with ACL on Omada Gateway in standalone mode

Hostname does not work on a VPN.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options