Marvin_SOnline
Following: 0Followers: 14
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By c80-pool 3 weeks ago

C80 setup. Ac 1900

Reboot to get in but after I log in with my email/pw, I get a menu to enter in a password to " bind. The device to my network or tp link ID? No one knows what " binding password is needed? It's not ad
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Desh1ck 3 weeks ago

Archer Ax55 no internet connection, only with old router. FWA

Basically after setting everything up with dynamic ip(I cant statitic because somehow my getaway is starting with 81 and ip with 78 so it wont let me set it even tho i have it) theres no internet (Ora
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By realmonroe 3 weeks ago

Archer AX23

Hello, today i have a problem with archer AX23. Only 100mbps going through ethernet. Can we please solve it somehow?
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By SurajM 3 weeks ago

How to connect/share internet from external wifi dongle to Archer AX1500 Wi-Fi 6 Router

My environment I have bought an Archer Ax1500 Wifi 6 router. Right now, i am using a battery operated wifi dongle/router (small one that supports a 4G Indian SIM card - similar to Jiofi) for my intern
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By siens 2024-08-30 16:04:00

Where Can You Download The TP-Link Certificate For Browser?

Even though the built-in search on the router's UI takes you to the expected System > Administration menu, there's nothing there related to any certificate. The router doesn't provide a way to downloa
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Matt_V 2024-08-30 09:12:39

WIFI Router has internet connection but says no internet

My router has been experiencing issues on getting internet connectivity to its own. My router can't get internet for updating the firmware nor it can't get NTP. It won't even be accessed remotely via