FaeOnline
Following: 0Followers: 16
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
By hsmo55 Tuesday

need support oc300

iam using voucher authentication first problem iam facing some device the mac address changed so i need to generate new voucher . 2nd problem some client they are changing the device same thing need t
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
By WiFi-Ta-Bai Tuesday

Device Adoption Failed Because the Device does not Respond to Adopt Commands

Hello, The switch was adopted (no problem) when I first set it up. I shipped it to the production site and when it was powered on it failed to adapt. The same error message "Device Adoption Failed Bec
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
By Gluon Wednesday

Login Issue Docker/Container Station on Qnap NAS x86

I was able to log in only once at the beginning, and only for a short period of time, since then after pushing the Log in button I see a massage "Operation failed. Time out..." Unexpectedly after push
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
By ZdenekM 2021-03-08 08:15:34

Controller offline (port 27217 is already in use)

I'm running the controller on Ubuntu 18.04 server. From time to time, the controller goes offline. It probably crashes or tries to restart itself but it does not stop also Mongo and when it tries to s
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
By JonTyler Wednesday

OC200 and New EAP250

Hi, I added an additional EAP 225 to my system I added it through the OC200 and it appears to be connected okay but it is not showing any clients connected our what channel's it's on. Also it's not sh
/ Omada Cloud SDN
By xperiments 2 weeks ago

Re:I cannot ping two different networks with omada products

My main purpose in to ping the default gateway of the DSL modem which is connected to TL-R605 omada router from my laptop which is belongs in another DSL modem which is connected to another TL-R605 om