Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

KidShield is a fantastic tool for parents who want to ensure their child's online safety. Unlike the regular HomeShield Parental Control, which only functions when clients are connected to home Wi-Fi,
Parental ControlHomeShieldKidShieldHighlighted Thread
1Helpful
173Views
0Replies
I have an unknown wifi device that is downloading data in PB scale even though I blocked it Thursday last week. Is it a visual bug or real? I have already identified every single device in my network.
Access ControlHomeShieldDevice Isolation
By Nertip · Latest post 2 hours ago by terziyski
0Helpful
44Views
3Replies
Here we go again... I have previously written a thread regarding 'parental controls', and how upgrading firmware breaks it. A downgrade back down to the previous firmware [downgrade to (AX55(CA)_V1_1.
Parental ControlHomeShield
By Happyguy1 · Latest post Friday by Marvin_S
1Helpful
405Views
10Replies
Hello, Since I started using my AX58 router, I've noticed that the internet connection from an Android emulator is blocked. I'm using a Mac BookPro with Android Studio. If I connect to the Wi-Fi on my
Network ConnectivityHomeShieldDevice Isolationandroid
By bart9 · Latest post 2024-04-12 07:20:52 by terziyski
0Helpful
246Views
5Replies
When I login to the firmware it is very slow and When I reboot the router / start the router it takes more then 1 Minutes ! There is no option to limit the bandwidth for users in the router. When I se
Feature RequestFirmware UpdateBandwidth Control/QoSHomeShield
By RehoDesign · Latest post 2024-04-09 19:05:57 by terziyski
1Helpful
193Views
3Replies
Specifically blocking anything to do with Instagram is not working. I've tried using just the word "instagram" as a catchall but that doesn't work. I then proceeded to see all the INSIGHTS and blocked
Firmware UpdateParental ControlHomeShield
By Jay_Gee4u · Latest post 2024-03-28 02:55:58 by Jay_Gee4u
0Helpful
172Views
2Replies
Hi TP Link team, I have a new AX55 with HomeShield subscription. My children are able to get around their profiles by enabling 'Private WiFi Address' on their iPhones because then the iPhone chooses a
By bsvm · Latest post 2024-02-21 09:21:10 by Sunshine
0Helpful
136Views
1Replies
Hi, I have a new AX55 with HomeShield subscription and I am exploring the parental control features. I am running into issues what I think are bugs. On every profile (me, my wife, my daughter) that I
By bsvm · Latest post 2024-02-21 09:09:44 by Sunshine
0Helpful
165Views
1Replies
Hello, I have tried to use the parental control and I have seen that when a computer must be blocked, the existing connexion are not closed. So for example if I decide to block at 13h00 and a game is
HomeShieldParental Control
By marc_a · Latest post 2024-02-20 08:59:23 by marc_a
0Helpful
189Views
2Replies
Hello, After Auto Update to 1.2.6 Build 20231130 rel.36135(4555) , and after creating a family firewall profile, IPTV services stops on all devices. Any Advice?
Firmware UpdateHomeShield
By Fakhrkh · Latest post 2024-01-20 20:15:31 by drsonic
1Helpful
1109Views
5Replies