Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Is there a guide regarding how the ethernet ports of the Deco X55 should be used? I have two units in AP mode with ethernet backhaul and this has been working very well for over a year. I recently con
Access Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityDeco Ethernet Backhaul
By rmjb · Latest post Yesterday by Agiviescre
0Helpful
250Views
2Replies
Hi, I got a mesh with 2 P9 devices connected to a router. Everything seems to be correctly configured. I got a quite good download speed on speedtest But when having a video call my voice is cut at so
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivity
0Helpful
44Views
0Replies
At the moment I am renting a Deco set from my ISP. Since I have switched to another ISP, I need to return my Deco set. I am happy with the current setup, so I bought a Deco M4 set myself. Right now I
Network Connectivity
By MartijnFX · Latest post Yesterday by MartijnFX
0Helpful
129Views
9Replies
If I would like to connect WIFI 7 client to MLO network, do I need to enable separate 6GHz network to fully utilize its 5GHz/6GHz capability? Currently, 2GHz/5GHz network and MLO network are enabled a
Wi-Fi 76 GHzNetwork ConnectivityMLO
By Crysta1 · Latest post Yesterday by David-TP
1Helpful
53Views
3Replies
Our home has very thick stone walls, and is relatively large. We find it difficult to get a decent signal throughout the house, even with 3x Deco P9s Today I bought 3x Deco M5 and 2x Deco M9 Plus. cou
Powerline BackhaulBandwidth Control/QoSDeco Ethernet BackhaulNetwork Connectivity
By Bodacious · Latest post Monday by David-TP
0Helpful
48Views
1Replies
Our phones and TV etc connect to the wifi and have no issues but my laptop (Mac) connects to wifi but says 'No Internet' and my work laptop (Windows) connects but drops out regularly. My work laptop a
Network ConnectivityVPN
By TomKM · Latest post Monday by David-TP
0Helpful
29Views
1Replies
I bought 2 X50-POE access points to extend my mesh network now composed by 2 X60. I would like to try an Ethernet backhaul configuration, since I have an Ethernet type 6 wired connection to both new l
Deco Ethernet BackhaulAccess Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityInstallation
By amgraca · Latest post Monday by carparkingmodap
0Helpful
52Views
2Replies
My Zscaler VPN is not compatible with DECO X20. Any suggestion or work around for this? Please feel free to share your thoughts. Thank you in advance.
Network ConnectivityZscaler VPNVPN
By Chirag-cms · Latest post Monday by David-TP
0Helpful
46Views
1Replies
Hello, We set up our M4 unit today and all went smoothly. However, we aren't able to get internet connection through the mesh wifi network even though the light on the device is solid white. We've als
Network ConnectivityAccess Point Mode
By sophiatendido · Latest post Monday by David-TP
1Helpful
47Views
1Replies
Hello, Is it possible to disable wifi once set up is done ? For security reason I have to disable wifi. Not hide, disable. I only want to use wired connexion. I understand that the only way to modify
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityAccess Point ModeFeature Request
By Groltrhin · Latest post Monday by David-TP
0Helpful
41Views
1Replies