Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Occasionally, perhaps once a week, the strong WiFi signal on my X50-4G based Mesh does not connect to the internet. I am very rural, but 1km away (line of sight) from a 4G+ mast. The Deco App (IOS) st
Network ConnectivityDeco App Related
By Brongo
0Helpful
18Views
0Replies
Hello, I had a few issues last night which seem to be ongoing with my TP LINK Deco setup (BT Router > Deco X50 > Switch > Deco M5 > Deco X50 > Deco Outdoor). Everything has dropped off at some point,
Network Connectivity
0Helpful
27Views
0Replies
Is it possible to combine the Deco PX50 and Deco XE75 to create a faul-tolerant "multiple backhaul" mesh network? In short, I'm thinking of a topology like so: [ISP Modem + Router] ==> Ethernet Switch
Network ConnectivityDeco Ethernet Backhaul6 GHzPowerline BackhaulHybrid Mesh
By HotdogOnAWire · Latest post Yesterday by Sunshine
1Helpful
1613Views
1Replies
Hi everyone, I've been experiencing numerous issues with my network and have reached a point of frustration where I'm considering either a factory reset / starting fresh setup or switching brands alto
Network Connectivity
By luisbraga · Latest post Yesterday by David-TP
0Helpful
52Views
1Replies
the Deco app consistently shows that my internet connection speed is good and functioning as expected as my plan, this performanceis not on my wireless devices. When any of my devices connect to the D
Network Connectivity
0Helpful
96Views
0Replies
One last attempt before I throw the entire system into the trash and buy a different brand. I've had a few of the M9Plus units for years and never a problem, but since upgrading to the X60 the entire
Network Connectivity
0Helpful
17Views
0Replies
So I got a pair of Deco BE85 units. My current configuration is ISP's optic fiber going straight into my Mikrotik CCR2004-1G-12S+2XS rounter's SFP28 port (I got a 25G up / 25G down connection, and it
Access Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityDeco Ethernet BackhaulSFP+
By Max_M · Latest post Yesterday by dvv101111
4Helpful
95Views
6Replies
Hello, I've been having trouble setting up my Deco network. My setup includes a modem and two Deco M4 units. When I configure my modem in bridge mode, my Deco can only obtain an IPv6 address, not an I
ReportsNetwork Connectivity
By Tango_Fox · Latest post Yesterday by Tango_Fox
0Helpful
58Views
2Replies
My router generates, too many error logs like the following and reboot itself randomly and get stuck there. To recover, I have to do a power cycle and wait 3-5 mins, to finish the reboot. sometimes mu
hung_during_rebootNetwork Connectivity
By anilv4 · Latest post Yesterday by Sunshine
0Helpful
67Views
1Replies
Deco X20-4G is not working with Jio sim,It works sometime and its not working some time,notbsure what is happening total waste,by purchasing the Deco product
Network ConnectivityAccess Point ModeInstallationIPv6Jio sim
By SivaGiri-ntp · Latest post Yesterday by Sunshine
0Helpful
36Views
1Replies