Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Hi everyone, I'm trying to use the QoS function to mitigate excessive latency (eg. bufferbloat), but the bandwidth limitation doesn't work as supposed it should be. My internet is 500/50 Mbps via cabl
Feature RequestBandwidth Control/QoS
By Jeison_F · Latest post Yesterday by David-TP
1Helpful
103Views
5Replies
Purchased my first TP-Link products this week. Having read good reviews of the XE75 Pro I went ahead and bought them to replace the poor equipment provided by EE for their 1.6 GHz broadband in UK. The
Feature Request
By KJ_Cook · Latest post Yesterday by mcpguide
0Helpful
96Views
1Replies
Hello, When I bought two BE95 and two XE200 terminals in December 2023, it was indicated that the KidSheild application would be available Q1 2024. We are now in April and still no news of this applic
Firmware UpdateParental ControlFeature RequestDeco Lab
By maniaque · Latest post Yesterday by David-TP
1Helpful
40Views
1Replies
I was changing the 5GHz channel of Deco E4. All things were doing perfectly, but when i clicked "Save" it showed "operation failed". so how i can change the 5Ghz channel of Deco E4? Please help me.
Feature Request
By IshraQ · Latest post Wednesday by David-TP
0Helpful
41Views
1Replies
Good day everyone, I am considering buying a set of TP-Link Deco XE75 AXE5400, either in a 3 or 6 device configuration. They can be bought from Amazon.co.uk - I say this because I don't know which Har
InstallationAddress ReservationFirmware UpdateMAC Address FilteringFeature Request
By treichold · Latest post Wednesday by David-TP
12Helpful
588Views
5Replies
Today I ran into an issue which made me almost cringe.. as I hadn't expect this to happen, considering I've been working in the IT networking business for over 30 years.. I had recently purchased a De
Feature RequestAccess Point ModeSmart DHCP
By GPGeek · Latest post Tuesday by IgorN77
125Helpful
36324Views
142Replies
Hello I have recently bought Tp-link Deco X50 and somehow in router mode the router blocks all upload traffic, while connected through Zscaler VPN (required for work). Hence, the connection becomes un
Feature RequestHomeShield switch off
By Lada_X50 · Latest post Tuesday by Chungkyd
21Helpful
3123Views
22Replies
I purchased the X50-5G. I have a 5G connection using a SIM card from a Japanese carrier (Rakuten Mobile), I get a network error about once every 1-3 days. Once the network error occurs, I cannot conne
Network ConnectivityFeature Request
By KentaWatanabe · Latest post Sunday by KentaWatanabe
2Helpful
57Views
2Replies
Deco X50-PoE
Deco X50-PoE is the first Deco model which supports PoE power supply and ceiling/wall mounting. General questions about Deco X50-PoE Q1: What is PoE? Power over Ethernet (PoE) is a technology that all
OfficialPOEFeature RequestHighlighted Thread
By David-TP · Latest post a week ago by galtieri
17Helpful
6760Views
6Replies
@David-TP Apologies for the pointing the thread directly to you but I wanted to know if there might be a pre-release firmware for the X50-5G that supports VPN. I saw from a thread with angryminion her
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestWireGuardVPN
By leeks · Latest post a week ago by leeks
2Helpful
266Views
2Replies