Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

What are DFS channels? Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) enables Wireless routers to switch to another channel if they detect the presence of radar systems, such as weather, military, and airport rada
Highlighted ThreadOfficialDFS
0Helpful
93Views
0Replies
To create a comprehensive Home Wi-Fi system offering both excellent network speed and comprehensive wireless coverage, it is common to install more than two Deco Mesh units throughout the house. A rec
Highlighted ThreadOfficialConnection Preference
By David-TP · Latest post 2024-03-13 23:21:22 by timmo11
12Helpful
5877Views
19Replies
If you are having trouble connecting to or managing your IoT devices like myQ garage door openers or Ring Doorbells, the community offers numerous suggestions to minimize these unexpected behaviors. P
Highlighted ThreadIoT NetworkOfficial
0Helpful
104Views
0Replies
With the popularity of the 5G broadband connection, TP-Link will release its first 5G Router---Deco X80-5G(EU) very soon. Equipped with the highest-level 5G technology, it’s designed for those who nee
Deco X80-5GOfficialHighlighted Thread
By David-TP · Latest post 2024-03-07 07:59:55 by amirmail
33Helpful
4381Views
20Replies
Background Details: Some info about my house: I have a 2-story house with an attic. There are brick walls and concrete ceilings. I have a little Terras about 20 meters from my house. I think of combin
Highlighted ThreadOfficialPowerline Backhaul
0Helpful
117Views
0Replies
If you are new to Deco, it might be confusing to understand what you can do with these Ethernet ports on Deco since it's no longer labeled as WAN or LAN 1-4 as standard wireless routers. In this artic
Highlighted ThreadOfficialDeco Ethernet BackhaulEthernet Connection
0Helpful
567Views
0Replies
I've been using my Deco for a while in a single-floor apartment with stone walls and a long hallway, requiring a mesh system for full coverage. About two weeks ago, issues arose. Before you ask, my ga
Highlighted Thread
1Helpful
69Views
0Replies
Occasionally we received some feedback about the slow LAN speed from Deco and the typical description would be: "my internet bandwidth is over 200/500m/s, but I only got about 100m/s from Deco". After
Highlighted ThreadDeco Ethernet BackhaulOfficial
By TP-Link · Latest post 2024-03-05 13:05:12 by GeorgeZ
29Helpful
15449Views
31Replies
This Article Applies to: All Deco models Typical problem description: 1. Main Deco turned red after creating the Wi-Fi name and password during the setup; 2. Main Deco went solid red after working nor
Highlighted ThreadOfficialNetwork Connectivity
By TP-Link · Latest post 2024-03-05 08:03:29 by David-TP
101Helpful
84684Views
21Replies
This Article Applied to Deco X50-5G Phenomenon Description: 1. Deco X50-5G randomly turned red then the internet stopped. Users might need to restart/reset to temporarily restore the internet connecti
Highlighted ThreadOfficial
0Helpful
330Views
0Replies