Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

KidShield is a fantastic tool for parents who want to ensure their child's online safety. Unlike the regular HomeShield Parental Control, which only functions when clients are connected to home Wi-Fi,
Parental ControlHomeShieldHighlighted ThreadKidShield
By David-TP · Latest post 21 hours ago by 01920220818
29Helpful
12192Views
56Replies
I just purshased the Advanced Parental control (including HomeShield) but the option to block or limit apps is missing (or not showing). All other options seems to be there. I checked the list of supp
Parental ControlHomeShieldBlocked apps
By SimVerv · Latest post Thursday by David-TP
0Helpful
68Views
3Replies
Please how can I white list a website so Homeshield doesnt block it? Thanks
HomeShieldWhitelist
By DonQuijotell · Latest post Thursday by David-TP
0Helpful
29Views
1Replies
I recently (May 31st) upgraded a Deco M9 Plus mesh to Deco XE75 Pro. Reluctantly because I anticipated having to pay for security features that were previously free, but I wanted an upgraded network i
HomeShieldReportsDeco App RelatedPort Forwarding
By fywq
2Helpful
38Views
0Replies
Hello everyone, This is my first post on this forum and I thank you for your responses. I recently bought a Deco XE75 pro because the parental control feature interests me a lot. I signed up for homes
Parental ControlHomeShield
By gtkow · Latest post a week ago by fywq
3Helpful
118Views
3Replies
I am using android 16 (UI 6.0) I have a paid subscription for homeshield and have noticed that it no longer recording the time used or apps/websites visited for under my kids parent control. Is there
HomeShieldParental Control
By garrymc · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
1Helpful
111Views
3Replies
I have a Deco X55(1.2) running firmware version 1.2.0 Build 20231229 Rel. 43148. I recently set up HomeShield to start filtering a couple devices on my network. I added Minecraft to the list of Blocke
Parental ControlHomeShield
By subpopculture · Latest post a week ago by gtkow
1Helpful
113Views
3Replies
I purchased the Deco /MESH system in the hope I could see better what my 4 teenagers and their multiple devices were up to. The Virgin Connect App from our ISP had been useless and it itself was being
Wi-Fi Access ControlDevice IsolationKidShieldHomeShield
By sMESHy4 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by David-TP
1Helpful
94Views
1Replies
I have been investigating options to control my kids internet and already have Deco X90 at home. Recent reviews on TP Link HomeShield's product and pages on TP Link's website refer to being able to bl
Firmware UpdateParental ControlHomeShield
By Dragonhsv · Latest post 3 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
90Views
1Replies
Hello, I recently upgraded to the Deco X20 (3-pack) from my previous Deco M5 setup, which included Homecare. Before purchasing, I checked the official website and understood that the X20 would also fe
HomeShieldHomecare
By ifti12 · Latest post 2024-05-11 04:47:16 by ifti12
1Helpful
99Views
2Replies