Deco X50 V.1 Advanced parental control blocked apps feature missing

2 weeks ago
Model: Deco X50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.0.6

I just purshased the Advanced Parental control (including HomeShield) but the option to block or limit apps is missing (or not showing). All other options seems to be there.
I checked the list of supported devices and firmware and according to what I found it should be working.

I do have a Deco X50 V.1. I also made sure I had the latest version of the firmware installed.

Why it isn't showing?
How can I solve that?
I really need this feature. This is the reason why I purchased this Advanced Parental Control. If not working or available, I will ask for a refund.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco X50 V.1 Advanced parental control blocked apps feature missing
2 weeks ago

@SimVerv 

Hi,

Did you get the Deco from your ISP? 2.0.6 is usually firmware customized by ISP.

If so, it is likely that this firmware does not support block APPs function, you can contact them to confirm and check if there is any new firmware.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2 weeks ago

@Sunshine Yes I received it for my ISP.
Is there a list of firmware that we know is compatible with all options of the Advance Parental control?

Options
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@SimVerv 

Hi, Deco X50/X55_V1 with the firmware 1.3.1 and later supports Blocked Apps/App Time Limits/Always Allowed Apps.

The following models have also added these features:

Deco X50/X55_V1.2_1.2.0

Deco X20/X60_V4/V4.6_1.2.0

*Firmware versions of The 1.9.0 Platform and later(Understand the Differences Among Deco Firmware Platforms) should support Blocked Apps/App Time Limits/Always Allowed Apps.

Upcoming software upgrades will extend support to other models. 

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options