Range Extenders

The Range Extender products are mainly designed to extend the coverage of your existing wireless network. For some models they even can be used as Access Point devices. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Range Extenders.
Range Extenders

Tags

Label

TP-Link AC1900. Extender 550 The extender is working fine, except that when I set it up, in error I made it distinct from the regular wifi. When I am in that area of the house I need to change my wifi
OneMeshTP-Link ID RelatedNetwork Connectivity
By PLJns · Latest post 3 weeks ago by woozle
1Helpful
93Views
1Replies
When extending the main home Wi-Fi network with a RE700X range extender, if the _EXT suffix is added to the extended networks as the system suggests by default, the devices that already know the main
Network ConnectivityName
By alexscannapieco · Latest post 3 weeks ago by terziyski
1Helpful
88Views
1Replies
So I got the RE315 range extender yesterday as I was getting quite low speeds with powerline and wifi on my PC and I'm unable to go fully cable. After doing speed tests yesterday when I first got it I
Network Connectivity
By PatiSmh · Latest post 3 weeks ago by PatiSmh
0Helpful
108Views
2Replies
MY WIFI SEEMS TO BE FINE GETTING 200mbps AND I HAVE TALKED MANY TIMES WITH THE LOCAL SERVICES SO THERE IS NOT A PROBLEM THERE. ALTHOUGH, ON THE UPPER FLOOR, WHERE THE EXTENDER HAS PLACE, I GOT 80MBPS
Network Connectivity
By plevr · Latest post 3 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
50Views
1Replies
This Article Applied to TL-WA850RE_V7;TL-WA855RE_V5 Issue Description After setting up the extenders, users might notice that any device (laptop/desktop computer/mobile phone) trying to connect to the
OfficialHighlighted ThreadNetwork Connectivity
By David-TP · Latest post 3 weeks ago by garasakal
22Helpful
4861Views
32Replies
People say Ethernet is faster, but in the RE 650, it is not. I tried using many Ethernet cables, but I only got 80 mbps down on ethernet. Whit 5 ghz WIFI, I got 180 mbps down, and whit 2.4 ghz WIFI I
Network Connectivity
By Vivaan_Chainani · Latest post 3 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
66Views
1Replies
Since it works I have had network problems with my router, since now my computer via Lan cable does not recognize the network and identifies it every 5 seconds. I also checked that if I disable the Wi
Network Connectivity
By DanielDT · Latest post 3 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
582Views
20Replies
Hardware version re650: V2 Firmware Version re650: 1.0.5 Build 20211130 Rel. 77836 I have had consistent problems with my oc trying to connect to the internet through my extender. It will take 10-15 m
Network Connectivity
By Staggoyo · Latest post 3 weeks ago by terziyski
1Helpful
588Views
15Replies
Hello. I im already using re450 wired as a range extender with a Virgin Media box for couple years. I need more coverage nowl. I found a deal on a Deco S7 two pack. I was wondering if they would work
OneMeshNetwork Connectivity
By Hutki_Shira · Latest post 2024-04-14 01:09:38 by terziyski
1Helpful
78Views
1Replies
Hello..I need help in setting up my wifi extender (model: RE215) , I already connected it on the main wifi but it keep showing "no internet" when I tried to connect to the extender...
Network ConnectivityInstallationRoaming2.5 Gbps
By Trisha555 · Latest post 2024-04-13 16:04:06 by terziyski
0Helpful
116Views
1Replies