Range Extenders

The Range Extender products are mainly designed to extend the coverage of your existing wireless network. For some models they even can be used as Access Point devices. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Range Extenders.
Range Extenders

Tags

Label

Q1 : Is there a way to force a client device to connect to our E605X-WiFi 6 Range Extender instead of our main router (AX6000 Next-Gen Wi-Fi Router) which is way further than the client device? Q2 : W
OneMeshNetwork Connectivity
By JMV2 · Latest post Thursday by David-TP
0Helpful
36Views
3Replies
I currently have a TP-Link AX73 Router distributing internet around our home via a wired connection to a Netgear 16port unmanaged Switch and out to wired ethernet connections around our home including
Access Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityOneMesh
By Zorro16 · Latest post Tuesday by Zorro16
2Helpful
70Views
4Replies
TP-Link AC1900. Extender 550 The extender is working fine, except that when I set it up, in error I made it distinct from the regular wifi. When I am in that area of the house I need to change my wifi
OneMeshTP-Link ID RelatedNetwork Connectivity
By PLJns · Latest post a week ago by woozle
1Helpful
58Views
1Replies
Hello. I im already using re450 wired as a range extender with a Virgin Media box for couple years. I need more coverage nowl. I found a deal on a Deco S7 two pack. I was wondering if they would work
By Hutki_Shira · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
1Helpful
50Views
1Replies
- The AC750 Wifi Range Extender keeps restarting automatically. - We tried the RESET option, but still the issue. - Video of the device is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fkGKAiED5XmFV-kpNLU3gc
OneMeshNetwork ConnectivityAC750 Restart
By ravisoni · Latest post 2 weeks ago by mtaha
12Helpful
1310Views
18Replies
Just found out the feature is completely gone from the extender's configuration page/tether app. And yes, it is 100% the V2 because I had the V1 and then got the V2 and it has onemesh logo on the box.
OneMeshEasyMesh
By Leburu · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
2Helpful
138Views
3Replies
Hi, I'm connecting the RE200 to my WIFI network, the router is a DECO X-20, I connected it through WPS and I'd like to have the same SSIS for the extended network. Currently the extender has created t
Network ConnectivityOneMeshEasyMesh
By ilConsigliere · Latest post 3 weeks ago by terziyski
1Helpful
105Views
2Replies
The main router is AX5400, and both 2.4ghz and 5ghz work. However, the extender Re605X only works with the 5GHz frequency, and the 2.4GHz frequency seldom flashes on and then remains off. I have tried
By henry9731 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by David-TP
1Helpful
66Views
1Replies
Hi...i have a mesh network comprising of a an archer c6(V4 :1.13.2 Build 230824 Rel.75032n(5553) and two RE200 (V5: 1.0.23 Build 230418 Rel.60395n) The mesh network looks to be working fine but i see
OneMeshEasyMeshAccess Control
By DrKenza · Latest post 2024-03-29 15:57:08 by yanck
0Helpful
110Views
1Replies
I plugged my AC 1900 range extender in, pressed the buttons on both it and the router and hoped for the best. I can see my router and connect to it. There is a second WIFI thing which is router_EXT bu
OneMesh
By James_window · Latest post 2024-03-25 18:20:07 by woozle
1Helpful
173Views
6Replies